Sunday, December 1, 2019

American Thanksgiving!


Making Strawberry pie, made with almonds, dates, cashews and strawberries tasol!



It was soooo good!!


Trying to waiting patiently for a delicious meal... at the guesthouse...

 
Nate and I started cooking together in 2008 at Interface. Over the years we have become like brother and sister and we always enjoying cooking together.



Real Turkey, gravy, cheese mashed potatoes, green bean yumminess, steamed carrots and mashed sweet potato.






And our Second Strawberry pie was so good too!!



Thanksgiving nap

Thanksgiving books... Elephant and Piggie, our favorite books!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!