Saturday, December 7, 2019

Friends, Dress up and Christmas Festival


Jonathan and Chloe are classmates in 1st grade. This term they are learning about the United States of America so they got to pretend to be the Statue of Liberty. :)

It was Crazy Christmas Dress-up day at School. Naomi had to join in, even though she goes to help at the guesthouse, not to school...

She loves to help Fiona and Georgie sweep the floor!

Statue of Liberty and Crazy Christmas dress-up day combined... a perfect combo for our guesthouse weekend help. :)

My favorite flower just outside the guesthouse.

Heading to school for Cozy Christmas Reading Morning... check out his socks!

Enjoying the Christmas Festival, lots of fun things to buy for mom and dad and Uncle Nate for Christmas!! Choices, choices!







Naomi and her friend, Lottie, loved to dress up and color or play together!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!