Friday, December 6, 2019

Renovations


We emptied this old storage area and painted and cleaned it up in order to make it into a small kitchen and living room area for an apartment. We have two self-contained apartments already that we use for the guesthouse. And now we will have three!


The ceiling lights were fixed.

The walls were painted.

The table was refinished and we added some chairs, rug, stove and fridge.

We are thankful for Kiso, our driver who also paints, as well as Fiona, Georgie and Rumbi who cleaned up the storage area and turned it into an apartment. There are three bedrooms upstairs in this self-contained unit.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!