Monday, December 9, 2019

A Full Guesthouse!


I'm so thankful for Georgie and Fiona who help out with the food prep and do all the cleaning of the guesthouses and guestrooms!!

My stovetop can get very full when we have a full guesthouse!

Ready for dinner, for a few families that are staying at the guesthouse.



Waiting patiently for dinner, Naomi and her friend "baby" Jonathan.

Waiting patiently with all the kids outside on the porch.

Naomi loves this Guesthouse mascot, which appears in the most unusual places! :)

This is my favorite spot in the guesthouse... a place to sit and relax to chat or read. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!