Monday, December 16, 2019

House Transformation


This is what our house has looked like for the last 6 months, since we arrived in Goroka....

But then we had to squish it all together so we could make room for all of our things arriving on the crate... all of our furniture was in pieces!

We piled it all in!


But the kids still found the piano! :)

And we took out all the furniture that didn't belong to us. We were thankful for three people who came to help us!

Our living room was a bit bare for a few hours, until Jacob was able to put furniture together.

But a few hours later, we had our Wewak living room in our Goroka house!


Our first organized corner of the house!


When I came home after helping with the Christmas party, Jacob and the kids had put up the tree to surprise me!!

Home Sweet Home!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!