Sunday, December 15, 2019

Cooking for a Christmas Party!


Nate, Linda and Julio were cooking for the Medical Team's Christmas dinner, and I got to help! It was fun to serve the doctors and nurses and clinic staff, as they have done so much for us over the years!!




Jacob watched the kids at home while I worked, but they came to visit and see the fancy desserts.


Roast Beef, Creamy chicken with mushrooms, Rice pilaf, Mashed sweet potato, Green beans, Feta and candied walnut salad, and rolls.










Jacob was happy to have some leftover desserts and chocolate peppermint pudding at the end of the night!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!