Saturday, November 30, 2019

Turkey Trot


Ready for the Turkey Trot....


The Kids ran a 2k race and Jonathan came in 6th in his race!


Naomi wanted to do one loop with the kids too. She loved it!


And he came in 3rd in boys 6 years and under bracket!


Last year at this time, Jacob had a broken Femur from his accident in a tribal location. And he was watching from the side lines with crutches!

Ready for the 5k, which consisted of walking and jogging.

It was great to be able to walk/job the 4k. After all the rehab and exercises Jacob did this past year, his leg is strong enough to do it but it still has a little ways to go to get up to its previous strength.

Meanwhile Naomi is playing... and "Uncle Nate" is watching her.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!