Friday, November 15, 2019

Oven problems... FIXED!!




The oven was not cooperating for awhile, even before we arrived the guesthouse. Eventually it just stopped working. So Jacob and Stanley took it all apart and cleaned the thermal-couple. And it started working for a few weeks.

It worked for Nate while he ran the guesthouse, when we were in Wewak packing up our house. But as soon as we got back and I started using it, it stopped working. The part was on its way. But in the meantime I experimented by using a roaster to bake biscuits and brownies. It worked!!

Finally the oven part arrived!!



And the oven started working better than ever before! It is so nice to have an oven again!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!