Friday, November 8, 2019

Guesthouse Fun!


Having friends from Wewak visit us for dinner at the guesthouse!
Grilling chicken for a Firemens' lunch.

We were working with the local firemen to train them in responding to emergencies.


This is how you carry bananas up from the market.

Mr. Rabbit is Naomi's baby and he goes all over the guesthouse with her!





Father and Son working on a breakfast bar for the guesthouse.



Later, when the drawer slides come from Australia, we will have drawers! This is so wonderful for guests every day who can eat breakfast whenever they like.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!