Sunday, November 10, 2019

Out and About in Wewak



Showing the Market to Poppie!

Our amazing finds at the Wewak market!

And we also find this milk at the store, so very good!!


Getting ready to head out one more time... one last time to sit on her favorite bench, before we gave it away.

Heading to the Pool to cool off!







Joya and Naomi love to play together too!

Jonathan and his "raisin" fingers.


Naomi was given a tea set she could paint by her friend, Joya, for her early birthday party.

They loved painting it!!

Visiting the National Church in Wewak.






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!