Thursday, July 30, 2020

Finishing the water tanks... four wheeler issues...

As soon as Jacob got back from his work trip they needed his help to put the roof on the 2nd water tank. They had to wait 10 days for the bolts to come DHL from Australia. They were supposed to come with the water tank kit but they were missing. This happens a lot here!

 
Meanwhile the kids are playing in the gravel and sand used for mix cement for the water project. :) 


I love how she wants to wear a princess dress to play in the dirt and gravel piles!
'

 
Unfortunately my carburetor started leaking fuel and right when I needed it for the water project!

Almost two months later and I am still waiting for the rebuild kit to arrive. Hopefully it is up and running soon!

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!