Thursday, July 30, 2020

Packages arrive!!


The PNG Post has come to a stop and we have no longer been able to receive letters and packages. So we have asked people to send packages for us to a supply buyer in Australia. From there they are sent on an NTM airplane up to PNG. There are only flights once a month, so we get quite excited when we actually get a package on the plane!! Thank you Anna!!






The kids are getting ready for Winter in North America... so fun!





Goldfish! Wholewheat Goldfish! So yummy!

The box is also fun to play with!

Jacob finally got his Birthday present from his parents after waiting a couple months!
 
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!