Sunday, July 5, 2020

Happy Independence Day!

 Happy Independence Day from the Americans in our family!



We celebrated "Country Day" with all our co-workers on centre. Everyone came wearing his or her own countries colors and shirts, etc. And we had a great picnic, water slide day with games too. We get to celebrate two countries in our family!


This was the only time Naomi went down the water slide. She had a great time!




She got in a really long line to go down again. But when she got to the front of the line, she ran away.


Then she got to help hold the hose!


 And hang out and watch with Miss Stacy!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!