Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Town Trip!

Heading to town for the first time since March!! We were very excited to shop and eat out and go swimming!


We even found a new coffee shop that had opened!




This is what happens when you push the ball under the water and let it go.

A new game... who can shoot water at the ball and get it to the other side of the pool first??



They had a great day... but at the end they were quite tired. :)

We got a new duvet for this cool European duvet cover that we just bought. Now it is so easy to make the bed!

We also found this amazing costume at a second hand store!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!