Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Home Sweet Home!!


Dad was gone for one week. So when he came back we were all very happy to see him. And the kids wanted to play video games with him right away! :)


He was very happy to be home!!

The same day that Dad arrived home we got a couple of packages from Australia! The packages included some mittens and gloves for the kids, to get ready for the winter at home in North America!

And they had to show Dad everything they did while he was away!






Naomi is quite happy that she can climb the tree too!

It is good to be back together as a family again!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!