Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Village Christmas Tournaments!

 This year, all the villages around us decided to organize a sports tournament of basketball and volleyball.
 Everyone made up their own teams and gave a bit of money to play. The winner of each sport gets the money in the end!

 Linet, in the purple t-shirt, works in the kitchen!


 It was fun to watch my friends play... the ladies I work with in the kitchen... here is Piku!



Momore playing with the kids on the side lines...

 Many ladies come just to sell bananas, cucumbers, scones, etc to all that gather to watch and play. Julie and I like to sit with them and "story" and work on our bilems (string bags)!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!