Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Cookies!

 I made some gingerbread men cookie dough and some sugar cookie dough for our big Christmas cookie party! Here the guys are hard at work... rolling and cutting and mixing up different colors of icing.



 Such concentration!
 Beautiful cookie, Julie!

 Jonny made this cookie especially for Jacob. Since he is their boss they made him as a boss... a list of things to do in one hand, pointing at the job ahead with the other hand and telling them that the job has to be done "nice and smooth". :)
 We made a plate for each of the staff families and singles on campus.... well, each of them that normally live on campus. We had fun singing Christmas carols and delivering cookies to one family. The rest of our staff is in the states or on break somewhere in PNG so we put the cookies in their freezers for later.
 Here is the plate of cookies that everyone made for us... even two chef ladies. :)
Jacob and I, Julie, Diemo, Marco and Jonny with our finished cookies!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!