Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas afternoon...

 A little relaxing time outside.
 Enjoying the beautiful view!


 A spider came to join our Christmas celebration too! He is helping us kill some bees around our house!

 The people call this a banana spider.





 Then we played a couple games of Croquet before our Christmas dinner.



 Our Christmas dinner was just as amazing as our Christmas breakfast... ham, cheesy mashed potatoes, green beans with almonds, brussel sprouts, rolls and apple pie for dessert! I was very excited to find a ham at the store for our special day, they are a rare find! Julie and I made this pie together... so yummy even though I used apple juice concentrate instead of sugar. :)
 And of course Christmas isn't Christmas without snow... so we made a bit to play with. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!