Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas decorating!

 Jonny and Diemo decorating our house with lights!


 Jacob and I decorating our tree! Our second Christmas in PNG!

  Julie helping decorate the tree... I think we need a bigger tree... too many ornaments! :)

After decorating we were ready to eat a bit of chili and cornbread, despite the mess!

And we couldn't forget to take our traditional Christmas photo! This was take one... all of us laughing after watching Julie run like crazy up the ladder to jump in the photo!

We had a great time decorating with everyone once again! 

We love our fireplace for those cold evenings, as low as 55 degrees F/ 13 degrees C! :)... and we even have Christmas presents under the tree... Thanks Mom and Dad Devine!

 Now we get to enjoy relaxing by the fire every evening with Christmas ambiance!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!