Thursday, December 8, 2011

Relaxing in Madang!!

 Jonny, Marco, Diemo, Jacob and I were very excited about heading to Madang just after American Thanksgiving! We were ready for some relaxing!
 Jacob, Jonny, Diemo and Marco enjoying fresh fish, the nationals fry it over an open fire and sell it in this market here by the ocean. This is a very cheap lunch, but very tasty! We ate here almost every day!
 Jacob enjoyed a little golf...
 It wasn't the typical golf course because there were random people hanging out, someone digging up the green with a machete and someone using the first hole as a driving range. But Jacob managed to enjoy it!

 Jacob also played a bit of tennis with the guys too, at the Madang Resort.
 We enjoyed the Seafood buffet at the Coastwatchers Restaurant... they even had a chocolate fountain!




So sad, our time in Madang is over... waiting for the plane.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!