Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Party with the Ladies

 Every Christmas I invite all the ladies that work in the kitchen to come for a little Christmas party! It is always a fun time!
Suzanna and Piku had a great time playing tic-tac-toe with my Christmas tic-tac-toe board. :)

 Soon Linet and Loli were playing too. :)
 Loli, I call her Mama, because she says I am her child... she works in the kitchen cutting fruit and veggies for us.
 Utu also helps in the kitchen with veggie and fruit prep... a great worker!
 Piku is trying out one of those metal puzzles, the ones you have to try to get apart. Piku washes the laundry and Ninike, on the right, washes dishes in the kitchen.
 Julie also washes dishes in the kitchen!
 They tried the rubix cube but that didn't last long... then they just watched Jacob fix it. :)
 We made some rice with tin fish on top for a late lunch... it is one of their favorite dishes!
I also baked a loaf of banana bread for each of them to take home for Christmas! Another favorite!.. Starting on the left and going around is Utu, Efeke, Sone, Rose, Julie, Suzanna, Piku, Ninike, Loli and Linet... I'm so grateful for all their work they do in the kitchen!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!