Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Staff Christmas get-together!

 Pete carving the meat...
 Waiting for the arrival of all the yummy food!


 Jacob & I, Julie, Jessica, Micah, Josh, Kelsey, Diemo, Jonny, Marco, Pete & Lesley, Janie &Jack enjoying Christmas goodies! This is our current staff on campus but many of us are away are not quite here yet. We look forward to Drew & Bobbi and family returning with their new little one! And Janie returning from home assignment! And two more families arriving in January!

 We had to watch a traditional Christmas movie, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer!
 The fun times of a White elephant gift exchange!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!