Friday, October 21, 2022

Random PNG Life

 

A fun mask made at a party!

A 3D puzzle finished!!

I'm so thankful for good friends here in PNG!

PNG Independence Day fun!

Early morning reading coziness.


Hmmm... haircut is needed!
 






Oh My, They didn't get many licks from these HUGE lollipops! Way way too much sugar! But they enjoyed a few licks before giving them away. 😀

Off to school on "No backback Day" - fun, fun!

Kindergartens sharing something with the parents on the last assembly of 1st term. So cute!

Jonathan, in the blue shirt, sharing a bit of knowledge about Ancient Rome with everyone


Eating a bit of ice cream and pie to celebrate birthday and Thanksgiving

Naomi and her new friend "the other" Naomi, her family lives next door to us now.

Do you see the worm on the cauliflower?

We didn't eat the worm, don't worry, but the cauliflower was delicious!

Princesses!

Messy hair day


Memories from home! So many blessings and so many friends and loved ones!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!