Sunday, October 9, 2022

Packing for POM, Birthday and Canadian Thanksgiving in ONE Day!

 

My brother, Nate, sent me the most delicious healthy treats on my birthday! I used to eat Reese' Peanut butter cups all the time but haven't in years... this is just the same but healthier for me! Yum!

Celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving with the fellow Canadians on our Centre.





And they surprised me by finding out it was my birthday, so they put a candle in a pie.






Also, on my birthday.... we packed for POM, leaving the next day! The kids each packed their own clothes in their own bags. This was a HUGE help!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!