Thursday, October 27, 2022

God's Blessings and Provisions

 

When we came back from Port Moresby we were thankful to see that Captain Haddock was well taken care of and growing strong. Another amazing thing! Norwex can be delievered to our home in Papua New Guinea, just takes many months! And it looks like our cat likes Norwex too! 😊

Naomi got a birthday card on her birthday! From Ethnos Canada! Amazing! Our postal system hasn't worked well since Covid!

Fresh veggies! Yum!

God gave us a new bed!

Jacob had the challenge of putting it together, he did a great job!

God also gave us a new tv because our old tv died while we were away.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!