Thursday, October 6, 2022

Guesthouse provides Meals for Conference

 

We enjoyed providing one meal for the conference plus sides for 2 meals. The kids enjoyed seeing all the people gathered!

Transporting the food 20 minutes away via bumpy paved and dirt roads


Getting the lettuce ready for salad

Making a little potato salad

Gluten free, dairy free lasagna made with a sauce using nutritional yeast, delicious!

We provided veggies and hummus and ranch dip to go with the pizza for the 1st night of conference.

We used to hold this conference at Interface many years ago. It was fun to be a part of it again!



I'm thankful for my Thermomix... a sauce for the gluten free lasagna

Food prep together!

Transporting food the easy way! 😀

And in between getting conference food ready, Jacob cleaned and refinished our guesthouse dining table!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!