Monday, October 3, 2022

Guesthouse is hopping!

 




Fixing the favorite swing for all the guesthouse kids

Making some hamburger patties

Naomi is ready to eat!

Fiona and Georgie do so much at the guesthouse to keep it running!

Jonathan and Naomi love it when we have a guest kids table!


All guesthouse rooms Full!

ooooo! Cucumber Bananas and Celery and Avocadoes found at the market!

Andrew and Cathy, Luke and Lois, both couples have been here for many years! And their son and daughter married and now they have grandkids together. I have known these couples for many years!

Sometimes on Friday nights the kids get to ask one friend to come over for dinner at the guesthouse.😊


Trying out the new furniture before it goes into our new guesthouse 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!