Friday, May 6, 2022

Hockey and School

 

Handwriting Fun, although some days it isn't so fun for him.


Learning the Months and Days... Naomi loves her desk!

Fun in the gym for all!

Back to floor hockey again, Jacob is excited!



Practicing to someday play roller hockey with dad on the team.



They found their favorite tree to climb once again!

Fort City!

Playing doll house one afternoon... 

Find three differences between this photo and the last photo.

Back to the library which is the best in the world... not only because of the books but because of the friends in the library! 


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!