Friday, April 29, 2022

Mother's Day and so many blessings!

 

Berry Banana Baked Oatmeal... a wonderful new recipe we tried on Mother's Day!

I'm so thankful that I get to be the mom of Jonathan and Naomi!

Pictures on the walls, our home is starting to feel like our home!


In the garage Jacob made a new very bright light for us to be able to see what is in the freezer. I'm also very thankful for our dryer, which I have never had in PNG before!



Our Thermomix just arrived! We use it so often to make so many things from scratch here in PNG, peanut butter, jam, tahini, hummus, fruit sauce, rice flour, oat flour, smoothies and so much more!

Made homemade peanut butter in just a few minutes!


Our storage items have been moved and everything is unpacked so we got out our new rug which came on the container from the US while we were away!

It was exciting to finally be able to get our out our new rug and have our living room set up and comfortable for every day life!

A package from a good friend at home arrived! Thank you Sarah!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!