Monday, May 16, 2022

Back to the Warm Weather!

 

A beautiful fancy dress yet Naomi still wanted to go out in the mud and swing! Love it!

Happy to swing again in PNG, no mittens, no gloves or long pants!

Found a place for our hammock

The kids loved this sunscreen that we found in storage! Doubles as face paint!

A new bike for Naomi!



Going out to market in the rain... we are dedicated veggie and fruit lovers!

Enjoying a day of rest and encouragement for Lapilo Day!




Dedication of the new helicopter!






Guavas! Naomi realized that she LOVES guavas!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!