Thursday, May 26, 2022

Jacob starts the Dog Kennel project

 

There are two security dogs on the Port Moresby Centre and they needed a good place to hang out in the day. Jacob had the job planned out and was excited to get going!

Jonathan was happy to have a few hours break from school so he could help dad!



He also built a curb at the back of the car park so people wouldn't accidently hit the fence behind it.



An amazing thing!! A cement truck in PNG! Jacob has always had to mix and pour his own cement. But in the capital of PNG, they have cement mixing companies that deliver cement already mixed! 





Naomi was excited to help with the clean up process too!


I also managed to build a few cement boxes around the underground pipes and valves for easy access and durability on the center.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!