Monday, May 23, 2022

Visiting Nate

 

We were happy to hang out with Uncle Nate once again! And excited to be able to help him on the NTM Centre for a few weeks!!

His job involves a lot of phone calls and paperwork. He represents our mission to the government so he takes care of everyone's PNG Work permits and visas as well as helping with renewal of passports and any other government related questions. 


He also gets to meet the NTM plane when it arrives with supplies coming up from Australia.


Sunday night pancakes, yum!

Nate treated Jacob to real maple syrup, homemade from a farm! The kids enjoyed a bit too. 😊

Reading Elephant and Piggie books with Uncle Nate.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!