Monday, May 23, 2022

Recess, Homeschool and the Dentist

 

I was amazed at all the kids could do on this jungle gym! Very creative!

During our 10:00 am recess break, they played and played!


Naomi finished her 100 days of school! It was a amazing... started in August in MA and finished in June in Papua New Guinea!


The dentist office was not a bad place to wait... such an amazing view!

We are very thankful that Jonathan didn't need head gear, but only a retainer! It changes his profile so much! It corrects his jaw and pulls out his lower jaw. So after 1- 1 1/2 years his lower jaw will be caught up with the upper jaw.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!