Friday, July 30, 2021

Trip to MO to visit Miss Hope!

 

we
We worked with Miss Hope or "Grandma Hope" in Wewak for many years. It was so good to hang out with her for a few days in MO!

We wondering who will be taller when we come back for our next visit in about 4 years?!

Grandma Hope was the 1st person that Naomi went to when she was a baby without crying!

The kids loved hanging out with Miss Hope and reading books!

She took us to a children's science museum and the kids LOVED it!

Jacob enjoyed it too! Fixing up a guy who had fallen from a roof!

Playing tug of war where one side is 6 times easier than the other side!



Whoa! Now that is a HUGE bubble!

Just the right size house for Naomi!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!