Tuesday, August 3, 2021

More Fun Visits in MO!

 

We spent a few days at the Ethnos360 Training Center. This is also where I finished my missionary training many years ago. And where my parents went to missionary training, many many years ago! I started my education in Kindergarten here and I finished my education as a missionary at 28 years old!


We enjoyed some down time and we got to visit some friends and supporters!

Bea prays for us faithfully!

We got to hang out with Keith and Gaila, another couple who supports us as well. And the kids loved their little farm!








We also got to see former co-workers of ours from Interface! And they took us to this amazingly fun place... the kids 1st experience at an amusement park!!



It was overwhelming experiencing so much north American culture at once.  But once we went to the Snoopy place for kids and things were a little less intense...

They loved it!








They had a great time playing with kids their own ages!

Then we were off again, back on the airplane! Cozy and comfortable!

We were very spoiled by Dawn who made some to go breakfast plates for us, full of fruit and gluten free biscuits! So good!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!