Monday, July 12, 2021

Visiting Friends and churches in Nova Scotia

 

When we go to visit friends or when friends come to visit us, there is always food involved. Here I have a snack ready for Jacob and a mentor friend... homemade granola bars, yum!

We were completely out of eggs and we were going to stop on the way home to buy more, but our friends gave us a lot of fresh eggs that same day when we stopped in to visit.

Friends that the kids go to school with in Nova Scotia.

And they had a few animals to take care of!

Playing at the church nursery before we spoke about Papua New Guinea.


We were so thankful that Covid restrictions lifted so that we could share about PNG at this church on the Island! God always provides the people we need in our lives at just the right times!😊 It was a great time connecting with Pastor Shaun and his church!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!