Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Arriving in MA!

 

We enjoyed playing a little Uno while we waited for Jacob to pick up our rental car.

Oooo.... a tunnel! The kids love them!

And I LOVED being able to go into a restaurant in MA and NOT wearing a mask. Restrictions in the US lifting before Canada's restrictions.

We were all happy to see Grandma and Grandpa!

We are thankful for a car to use for the rest of the year! Thank you Michael and Virginia!

And the kids were very very excited to experience their very first car wash!


We really enjoy watching their reactions to all the new things they experience, everywhere we go!

So excited to see many choices of Larabars in bulk... inexpensive! Yum!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!