Thursday, July 22, 2021

Heading out... off to MA!



This pretty much tells you what our life looks like when we are moving and packing. And Naomi's face pretty much sums up how we feel about this process. 😂

But we did it! We packed up everything, just in the nick of time!

Everything was given away, packed in our suitcases or packed into storage for our return in 4 years. Crazy!

We really enjoyed our time in Nova Scotia and all that God taught us here! We are hoping that Nannie and Poppie can come visit us in MA sometime!

Meal with some friends and supporters the night before we flew out! Good times!

And we are ready for our flights!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!