Saturday, July 10, 2021

Enjoying our Last Weeks in Nova Scotia

 

We have discovered where Naomi got her curly hair from... her Great Nannie Jane! We walked in to her house and Nannie Jane saw her for the 1st time and said... that is what I looked like at her age! 😊

Nannie Jane LOVES to teach her great grand children how to play checkers!




Enjoying their last weeks with pool in our backyard! They will miss the pool!

Kim, a friend and supporter, visited us before we left... we were thankful that the borders opened up and she could come from New Brunswick!

Enjoying some hot summer days in Nova Scotia!

More costumes at the second hand store, always fun!

Making my own hot dog buns for our family BBQ... yum!

We really enjoyed having Jacob's family over after the Covid restrictions lessened. So good to see everyone!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!