Friday, June 29, 2018

Cabinets, Ladders and Four Wheeler Rides

Jacob rebuilt this kitchen for the ladies that work for NTM here in Wewak. They cook and eat their lunches here during lunch break and are able to have a bit of a rest.




Dad is heading home from work and the kids wanted to ride along! They are always so excited to ride on the four wheeler. Jonathan had his bike but figured out a way to get it on the four wheeler so he could ride too.

The beginnings of a ladder being built for a storage area. This is Jacob's workshop.

Ladder is finished and installed so that people can get up and down into the storage area over the guest houses. This is where a lot of missionaries store their things when they go on home assignment.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!