Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Indepedence Day Celebrations!

Happy Canada Day to All from the three Canadians in our home! :)

We celebrated with a strawberry cheesecake and hot chocolate!

And we also got out the Nova Scotian molasses! I made biscuits for lunch and we gave some to Lisa, who helps out around the house. She also loved it!

Happy Independence Day to All from the three Americans in our home! We celebrated with a campfire cookout with our coworkers. Funny thing though, there were people that joined us from Germany, Australia and Canada too. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!