Friday, July 27, 2018

Cooking, Piano, Animals, Fish Faces and Building



Naomi's friend, Silas, comes over to visit all the time! It is so fun to watch them play together. Of course there is sometimes screaming, but they are learning how to share. :)

Jonathan learned how to do the "fish face" from big Jonathan, a friend who we got to know when we helped with Interface in Madang in 2015. Our Jonathan was just 2 years old back then!

And now he has taught the "fish face" to Naomi! So funny!

Jonathan followed the directions and built this all by himself!

Playing zoo with all her animals!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!