Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Shopping and New Friends

 I enjoyed shopping for a few much needed items... and I think the kids did too. :) But Jacob found it very tiring. :)

Naomi and Jonathan wanted to go on every ride they saw in the mall!

And we met up with another family whose daugher has a similar condition as Naomi with many birthmarks, many more than Naomi. It was interesting to talk with them and meet little Hope, 3 1/2years old. Interesting enough, Hope has a birthmark covering her entire scalp yet no extra melanin in the brain.



Hope and Naomi





Goodbye for now! It was great to meet this family!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!