Saturday, June 9, 2018

Heading back home to PNG!

 Waiting in the Brisbane airport for our flight to PNG, getting a few fun pictures of my new reading glasses and haircut. :) I guess I am officially old if I have to have to buy my first pair of reading glasses....




 The muscles of Batman are growing!

 Ready for flying? It was a tough flight because Jacob felt very sick and went to sleep in the of the plane across some empty seats and Naomi was not happy most of the flight!

 But we made it to our hotel in Port Morseby and we were able to rest before flying to Wewak.

 Our hotel room at the Holiday Inn.

 The kids loved the pool!







 Frogman, maybe the next Superhero? :)


The day we flew from POM to Wewak was another rough day with a stomach bug continuing, now making us all sick... Jonathan is now an expert at using the air sickness bag... and we are thankful that the airport had a fast clean up crew... poor guy. 


This picture pretty much tells the story of our flight... and we came home and collapsed on the couch, watching tv and sleeping! Thankfully Jacob felt much better the second day of travel!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!