Friday, June 22, 2018

Jonathan LOVES Friends from the Bush!

 Jonathan loves to play Wii with his friends when they come out of the bush for breaks! Max and Uriah are a year and two older than Jonathan but they love to play together!! Their families work in the Kaje village doing literacy and church planting.


Jonathan was very sad to see them go! But he looks forward to the next time they come out of the bush with their families!

Drawing with chalk is one of our favorite activities around here because there is lots of cement!

The all time favorite is tracing your body and than turning it into a superhero! :)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!