Sunday, June 3, 2018

Dinner and a Walk with Friends

 We always enjoy going out to eat when we are in Australia! Yum! Eggs Benedict!


 Grilled Ham and Cheese sandwich with yogurt and fruit for the kids

 Caesar salad with chicken for me, yum!

 We took a walk with our friends and found a face painter which Jonathan was quite interested in...

 He LOVED his Spiderman face and wanted to keep it forever! He was so sad when it was smudged!


 Naomi didn't know what to think of Jonathan's new face...

 The Harper family

 Naomi and I with matching meri blouses (PNG ladies where these every day!)

Jacob was amazed at the line of cars we passed when walking

 We were excited to see my old friend from my work at the Apple Tree Inn in MA! She married a man from Australia and they are living in Brisbane now!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!