Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Relaxing on our porch...

 Sone, a good friend from the Bena near Interface, came to visit us while we were on break. She loved meeting Naomi and Naomi seemed to love her too!




 Sone came with her granddaughter Delmar, and she had a great time playing with Jonathan!

 Now Naomi can wear Jonathan's old 1 year Patriots jersey, Gronkowski!

 There were two birds in a cage just outside our house... they are hiding on top of the cage, I think because they heard the loud noise of the trucks going by. :)

 These trucks and larger ones went by on and off  24 hours a day. It was quite loud due to the HUGE potholes in the road, PNG drivers go fast and sometimes the containers on the back were empty!

In the night, I had to sleep with earplugs, but Jonathan slept through everything! Naomi woke up sometimes, but normally she did pretty good! Overall it was a relaxing break and we enjoyed the cool weather and getting together with friends again!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!