Friday, November 10, 2017

Hanging Out and Resting!



 There was a cat door cut in the door, which Naomi loved to look out!

 We had a lot of homemade tortillas with fresh veggies, taco meat and guacamole while we were on break! Yum!

 Jonathan loved exploring the cup cupboard to find all the cool and very large cups!







 The kids loved to explore the kitchen cabinets while I cooked meals! It kept them very busy!


 Enjoying a game of Settlers with our good friend Nate!

 We hadn't seen Nate in two years... last time we saw him he came to MA for Thanksgiving! Now he is the Supply Manager at NTM HQ. And doing a great job!

 Relaxing on the couch after church... I love the smiles!

 Playing airplane with his favorite shirt and shorts in his favorite chair. :)

 Naomi loved to go up and down the stairs in the house we were staying in!

 Look what I found mom!

"Now I am just like Jonathan!" :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!