Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Christmas decorating and guests!

We enjoyed getting out our Christmas totes to decorate... we hadn't seen these things in 3 years, Jonathan was almost 2 yrs old last time we saw these Christmas things! Fun times!






We enjoyed a few games of tic tac toe!

Naomi loves to move these little pieces around the house and give them to people. :)



A few days after we decorated we had Bart and Emily Allen and their four boys over for dinner. They were heading back into Amdu, their tribal location where they are planting a church. And they were just stopping in for one night. Jonathan loves to play with their boys!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!