Monday, November 27, 2017

Outdoor play, favorite time of the day!

I love the Christmas socks he choose to wear while scootering the day after we decorated for Christmas. :)

Jonathan LOVES to play with all the other kids... sometimes our center is full of kids running around everywhere and usually Jonathan is playing superheros with someone :)



Sometimes Naomi and Jonathan are the only children out playing and usually they get along well. :)

I think he is getting a little too big for this car!




Growing into his big bike!


Sometimes there is a plethera of bananas so we end of freezing lots for banana bread and smoothies.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!